Saturday, November 10, 2012

Outfit of the day!

Off to work I go on this 18 degrees, snowy, icy day! I'm required to wear black shoes, black pants, and a blue top to work. So this is what I came up with for it being so cold outside! I pulled out the snow boots, because outside there was a good 5 or more inches in the parking lot. My other black tenny shoes I usually wear would've been soaking wet by the time I got done cleaning the snow off my car. I wore black legging/pants. They are thicker than leggings, but not jeans. Stretchy and so comfortable for work! My shoes I got from Payless on black Friday and my pants are from Ross.. My shirt is also from Ross, it's supposed to be an off the shoulder shirt, but for work I wear it normal. I wore this silver, long heart necklace I've had for a few years and have no idea where it came from. I didn't wear any earring today. I just scrunched my hair by putting Paul Mitchell moose in it, then spraying Tresseme hair spray over that. It keeps that wet look all day. My makeup was pretty simple with some eyeshadow out of my naked palette and a electric blue eye liner pencil from Milani. I can only wear the blue pencil on the bottom waterline, it won't stay on the top, even if I wear a primer. Boo :(
Well that's all for today friends!!
Stay warm and have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment