Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Once you go Coach, you never go back!

Hello there! Im in my new apartment, being a bum. I should take a shower and start hanging up pictures on the walls, but id rather sit on the couch and right a blog! I haven't showed you guys my new purse yet! My fiancé bought me a new coach purse for my birthday! Woo Hoo! This is the 2nd one I own! The quality of coach purses, will from now on always be my favorite purse brand. Last October I bought my first one for $160, it's a huge purse! I used it as my carry on purse when we went to Vegas because my iPad fits on it, along with about a million other things. But this time around I knew I wanted a small purse. I needed a "everyday" purse that wasnt going to hurt my shoulder when I wore it. My other one started doing that because it was so big and I'd put so much stuff in it. We got my new purse for almost $100 after shipping prices. Still an amazing deal! When we were in Vegas we got a little wristlet/wallet to match my purse that I could use as my wallet instead of the big bulky one I have right now(that isn't coach). So at least my wallet matches my purse :) okay well I'm done ranting about my purse! I love it a lot though! The price is worth it!! Because a Coach purse will last you a while!!
Bye bye friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment