Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tattoo Time!

We have waited 2 years for this day! And it's finally here! Jeez it seems like this day has been put off for way to long! My fiancés first tattoo is getting done today and he is beyond excited! This morning it seemed like he was getting cold feet, like they say you get are your wedding! Lol in the end I knew he would still get his tattoo. It's just a big piece and I think I was more nervous then him. I think the session will be anywhere from 10-12 hours. LONG day ahead of us and it's Halloween :( oh well. I bought a costume to wear here, but realized I didn't bring any shoes to wear with it. At least next year I have a brand new costume waiting for me in the closet! The main reason we came to Vegas was for this tattoo, because the artist is from Taiwan and only makes it to the US once a year. So far he is doing just fine with the pain, but he hasn't been sitting there for to long. The hard part will be when the tattoo is getting sore and when the shading starts. Here are some pictures :) have a great and safe Halloween everyone!

1 comment: